Hotel «Continent Gagra» in Gagra, Abkhazia
Hotel Continent Gagra, a hotel, is a property set in Gagra, facing the sea. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a cash machine, along with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.
The hotel is located in the Old Gagra, the most prestigious area of the resort town, close to the famous Colonnade, on the beachfront.
Location: in the centre of the Old Gagra, 40 km from the international airport and railway station Adler.
In a 4-storey building used as a hotel over 2 floors.
A total of 20 rooms.
Beach: own pebble beach 20 m from the resort, across the road, the first coastal line. Sunbeds - free of charge.
On the hotel territory: - restaurant-summer cafe, dining with fireplace, library, Wi-fi in lobby - free, secure Parking, fitness center, conference room
Attractions: billiard club, beach volley, 6 tennis courts (next to the hotel, shared use), table tennis
For children: upon prior request, provide baby strollers, playpens
Check in time: 14:00. Check out time: 12:00.
The distance to the nearest airport is 40 km.
Prices on 2017 and booking
- All children are welcome. All children under 12 years are charged RUB 750 per night for extra beds. All further older children or adults are charged RUB 1500 per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
- If cancelled or modified up to 60 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 30 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- 30 percent of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Hotel payment options: Euro/Mastercard, Visa, American Express
Services and facilities
The hotel also has fitness.
From seashore 20 m, ~0 min by foot. The beach is private, peeble. The hotel is located on first line from the shore.
- Open Street Maps