Hotel «Angel s House Old Town» in Dubrovnik, Croatia
Situated in the historic town of Dubrovnik, Old Town Finest offers apartments located within the Old Town walls, some of them just 80 metres from the famous Stradun Promenade.
LocationThis is the favorite part of the city Dubrovnik among our guests, according to independent reviews of Booking. There is Stradun in 160 m, ~2 min by foot from the hotel. Angel s House Old Town is located in 1.6 km from the center.
In roomsBeautifully decorated cozy rooms are suitable for a full rest and work. Tv. Fresh towels and a Hairdryer are provided in the bathroom. The conditioner maintains comfortable conditions in the room during the hot season.
Check in time: 15:00-23:00. Check out time: 10:00.
The nearest airport to the hotel is Dubrovnik. The distance to it is 16 km
The nearest beach is Banje Beach located in 740 m
Prices on 2017 and booking
- No deposit will be charged.
- No parking available.
- If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- All children are welcome. All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. There is no capacity for cots in the room. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- Pets are not allowed.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Hotel payment options: American Express, Maestro, Discover, Visa, Euro/Mastercard
Services and facilities
From seashore 90 m, ~1 min by foot.
- Open Street Maps
Cafe and Restaurants near hotel
I also asked for extra of this lemon-ginger-mayo.
Update: Ate here a second time. Cevapi this time. Main course was again amazing. Dessert was great but I would recommend eating appetizers instead since they were better. Staff was really friendly the second time as well.
We shared many appetizers to try out different dishes. The friendly staff was the Cherry on top. It is located in a busy narrow Street in the old town.
2 of 4 did the tasting menu (5 courses, which included two appetizers, a main, two desserts, and plenty of bread) for ~600hrk.
The service was fantastic, helpful and kind. They accepted substitutions for my fish allergies in the tasting menu, too.
It is a pricer restaurant in Dubrovnik, but worth it for the taste, calmness, and attentiveness.