Pargimaja Apartments in Kuressaare, Estonia
Pargimaja Apartments offers accommodation in the centre of Kuressaare, 300 metres from the Kuressaare Castle. Free private parking is available on site.This hotel is recommended for good price and quality.
LocationThe tourists like the center of the city. Kuressaare Castle is located in 350 m, ~5 min by foot from the hotel. The historical center of the city is in 1.4 km from here.
In roomsThe rooms are cosy. The bathroom is equipped with cosmetic accessories.
Near the hotel there are: Kuressaare Castle, Jehoova tunnistajate kuningriigisaal, Aavikute majamuuseum.
Check in time: 15:00-19:00. Check out time: 08:00-11:00.
The nearest beach is Kuressaare rand located in 640 m
Prices on 2017 and booking
- All children are welcome. One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. All children under 12 years are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds. All further older children or adults are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
- No deposit will be charged.
- WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
- If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Hotel payment options: Visa, Maestro, American Express, Euro/Mastercard
Services and facilities
From seashore 410 m, ~6 min by foot.
- Open Street Maps
Cafe and Restaurants near hotel
Nice atmosphere - especially great on a nice summer weather;
Worthy of its price class (not too expensive either).
I feel like this place might be great, but my personal experience this day was unpleasant
Update. Things just got worse :D my wild boar meat was raw inside and the red slaw tasted like s***. Like literally drenched in bad cheap vinegar. Had to send it back. Heard the fish was nice tho.