Hotel «Les Myrtes» in Montpellier, France
Hôtel Les Myrtes is an 8-minute drive from the centre of Montpellier and 15 km from the local beaches. Guests can relax on the terrace or in the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout.
LocationThe tourists like the center of the city. Eglise Saint-Roch is located in 1.2 km from the hotel. Les Myrtes is located in 1.5 km from the center.
In roomsWell thought out spacious and comfortable rooms,. The room has air conditioning.
Near the hotel there are: Eglise Saint-Roch, Chapelle des Pénitents Blancs, Boutique des Musées.
Check in time: 17:00. Check out time: 11:00.
Prices on 2017 and booking
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- No deposit will be charged.
- All children are welcome. All children under 2 years are charged EUR 10 per person per night for children's cots/cribs. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- If cancelled or modified up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later, 100 percent of the first night will be charged. In case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 6 per day.
- Hotel payment options: American Express, Euro/Mastercard, Visa
Services and facilities
- Open Street Maps
-breakfast at € 7 was brief and rotten
-wifi signal decayed in most of the rooms
-soundproofing rotten (you can hear the couples who make love, or someone who speaks with her girlfriend with great clarity, or worse the pleasant sounds of the toilet, noise of neighbors and TV heard very clearly as if you were in the same room. in short you will neither relax nor sleep)
- bathroom of a former time,
- decor of the rooms deplorable
-stay paid in advance (for short stays) !
and to close : to take a shower with the hot water you must wait 2 minutes, otherwise make do with the cold water.
------------------------------ ENGLISH -----------------------------------
I was in this hotel for a long stay, I hated it.
-breakfast for 7 € small and economic (you can have a better breakfast downtown)
-very low wifi signal in most rooms
-Paper walls (you can hear couples making love, or someone speaking with his girlfriend with clarity, or worse the pleasant sounds of the toilet, neighbors' noises and TV heard very clearly as if you were in the same room. for short : you will not relax nor sleep)
- Old Bathroom
- Deplorable room decoration
Finally: to shower with hot water you must wait 2 minutes.
(there is better hotels in the center of Montpellier that are much cheaper and much better)
I point out just for the sake of this comment that I had already book several times in this hotel, at least once a year, without worries. And therefore without any claims
The bad time of the manager is obvious.
For info, always, I had reserved rooms for my family to attend a death painful.. Not really the head nor the desire to go do a scam.
Guest room, in Montpellier offers benefits much better, for the same price or even less then, traveler, continue on your way.
Cafe and Restaurants near hotel