Hotel «One Dresden - Palaisplatz» in Dresden, Germany
Located opposite the Japanese Palace in the Neustadt district of Dresden, this design budget hotel offers free WiFI and a 24-hour reception and bar. Many shops, restaurants and sights are a short walk away.
LocationThe tourists like the center of the city. Semperoper Opera is located in 840 m, ~13 min by foot from the hotel. Motel One Dresden - Palaisplatz is located in 1.2 km from the center of Dresden.
In roomsBeautifully decorated, cosy rooms suitable for relaxation and work. Tv. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The room is air-conditioned.
ServicesHere you can stay with your pets.
Check in time: 15:00. Check out time: 12:00.
Hotel opened in 2010.
The nearest beach is Zebras, Giraffen located in 2.8 km
Prices on 2017 and booking
- If cancelled or modified up to 18:00 on the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 90 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- All children are welcome. All children under 3 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. All children under 13 years stay free of charge for extra beds. The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
- When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not possible) and charges are applicable.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- No deposit will be charged.
- Hotel payment options: American Express, Maestro, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, EC-Card, Diners Club
Services and facilities
- Open Street Maps
I was not on the main road and I found it very quite.
I would visit again.
Now to my personal main point of criticism from any Hotel, the Breakfast. Here it is, let's just say, rudimentary. There are different bread rolls, sweet, cereal, and various drinks. Again everything very modern trabiert and very tasty. Personally, the warm Breakfast, so bacon and egg is missing. But the day is sufficiently strengthened in because.
All in all I had a great stay, and would probably come again if I am in Dresden.
Those who stayed there, a-/twice, certainly not a Problem. Please more variety!!
The Frauenkirche Church, the Zwinger Palace and in the inner Neustadt, for example, a 15-minute walk.
Breakfast costs 9,50 €
Motel one top
The quality of the room, recommended! Price-performance Top that I will remember for the next search.
Cafe and Restaurants near hotel