Bed & Breakfast «Barocco B&B» in Catania, Italy
Barocco offers accommodation in a 17th-century building in Catania. It features free WiFi throughout.
LocationThe tourists like the center of the city. Cattedrale di Sant'Agata is located in 180 m, ~3 min by foot from the hotel. The places of interest are located nearby, which is very convenient if you wish to walk in the city center.
In roomsBeautifully decorated, cosy rooms suitable for relaxation and work.
Near the hotel there are: Cattedrale di Sant'Agata, Museo Diocesano Catania, San Benedetto.
Check in time: 13:00. Check out time: 10:00.
The nearest beach is Catania Beach located in 2.2 km
Prices on 2017 and booking
- Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 15 per day.
- No deposit will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified up to 60 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Pets are not allowed.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- All children are welcome. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- Hotel payment options: Euro/Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, American Express
Services and facilities
From seashore 500 m, ~8 min by foot.
- Open Street Maps
Cafe and Restaurants near hotel
The fact that the place is equally popular with locals and tourists is very telling, and the place is easy to find: Just look out for signs saying "Art & Fun San Berillo district".
Plate on the picture: Caserecci all'arrabiata with salty ricotta. Delicious and a perfectly sized portion. Highly recommended!
The food was so delicious... Mouth watering just too see the plates, antipasti Sicilian and house wine highly recommend as well typical Sicilian pasta. Friendly service