Apartment «Le Corti di San Lorenzo» in Florence, Italy
Le Corti di San Lorenzo is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests in Florence. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Kitchen, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, family room, pets allowed, dogs allowed are there for guest's enjoyment. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma screen, additional bathroom, additional toilet, children's high chair, cleaning products. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Discover all Florence has to offer by making Le Corti di San Lorenzo your base.
Check in time: 15:00. Check out time: 10:00.
Prices on 2017 and booking
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- No parking available.
- 50 percent of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking. 50 percent of the total amount will be charged at least 14 days prior to arrival.
- If cancelled or modified up to 14 days before date of arrival, 50 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- All children are welcome. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- Hotel payment options: CartaSi, American Express, Euro/Mastercard, Visa, Maestro
Services and facilities
- Open Street Maps
Cafe and Restaurants near hotel
Around 45 euros for a bisteca, a salad and half litter of house wine (2 people).
There isn't much in the way of a menu, so you have to look at the walls for your options. The servers are helpfule and can make suggestions. We had the pork medallions and pasta ragu. The food was so tasty, we decided we had to come back the next day for more! That's when we had the Florentine steak: a fantastically bloody chunk of beef that was incredible.
When visiting Florence, be sure to make some time to check out Trattoria da Mario!