Bed & Breakfast «Le Jardin des Douars» in Essaouira, Morocco
This Moroccan guesthouse is set on the banks of the Oued Ksob River, and offers 2 swimming pools and a wellness centre. Guests are free to relax in the garden or on the poolside terraces.
LocationLe Jardin des Douars is located in 9.4 km from the center.
In roomsWell thought out spacious and comfortable rooms,.
Sports and restRelaxing treatments - spa - can help relieve fatigue.
Check in time: 15:00. Check out time: 12:00.
Hotel opened in 2006, renovated in 2011.
Prices on 2017 and booking
Single bed(s) - 3
Single bed(s) - 3
- Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- 70 percent of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking. 30 percent of the total amount will be charged at least 60 days prior to arrival.
- WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- If cancelled or modified up to 60 days before date of arrival, 70 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- All children are welcome. Up to two children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Hotel payment options: Visa, Euro/Mastercard, American Express
Services and facilities
- Open Street Maps
Les Jardin des Douars is crafted from fine Moroccan materials, giving it the traditional flair one would want while staying in the country, but with the refinement and class guests deserve. Surrounded by greenery and embracing the natural simplicity of the location, the guesthouse is close to everything Essaouira has to offer – the beaches, ports, and bustling medina.
I stayed at Les Jardin des Douars for two nights during my solo trip to Essaouira. I was beyond impressed. The staff was so welcoming, and really made me feel at home. I loved the beauty of the place, and how the owners embraced what nature gave them.
I checked in and was shown to my Luxe Room, which was in a separate douaria from the main home. I thought this was a great way to unwind with a bit of privacy, and both the pool and the spa were only a stone’s throw away.
The room was spacious and clean, with a comfortable luxury king bed. The bathroom offered a large tub for soaking, as well as a shower. My favorite part was the private terrace, where I could look out at the rest of the property and the stunning gardens.
I also enjoyed the Spa, which also focuses around the natural argan trees, utilizing all the benefits of argan oil in their offerings. The spa is staffed with friendly, highly qualified therapists who deliver tranquility and serenity in every treatment.
Each morning, I was delighted with a complimentary royal breakfast, a delicious way to start the day. The house also offers cocktail hour at the bar in the main building, and lunch is provided a la carte, with a changing daily menu.
I can’t wait to stay here again, as the entire experience was amazing.