Majestic Boutique Hotel Deluxe in St. Petersburg, Russia
Majestic Boutique Hotel Deluxe is conveniently located in the popular Tsentralny District area. The hotel offers a wide range of amenities and perks to ensure you have a great time. 24-hour room service, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour security, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests are there for guest's enjoyment. All rooms are designed and decorated to make guests feel right at home, and some rooms come with television LCD/plasma screen, fireplace, internet access – wireless (complimentary), whirlpool bathtub, non smoking rooms. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. A welcoming atmosphere and excellent service are what you can expect during your stay at Majestic Boutique Hotel Deluxe.
Check in time: 14:00. Check out time: 12:00.
Hotel opened in 2015.
The nearest airport to the hotel is Pulkovo. The distance to it is 16 km
This hotel is located near railway station Vitebskiy. The distance to it is 1.5 km.
Prices on 2017 and booking
- All children are welcome. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. All further older children or adults are charged RUB 2900 per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
- If cancelled or modified up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
- No deposit will be charged.
- Pets are not allowed.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Hotel payment options: Diners Club, American Express, Discover, Visa, Maestro, JCB, Euro/Mastercard
Services and facilities
- Open Street Maps
The only good thing is the location and the attached restaurant.
Room in attic, only one window facing the sky.
Cigarette smell in the room all night long.
Sometimes no water pressure to have a shower.
Stayed here for 5 nights.
Cramped during breakfast, very dark place, I was asked to take off my jacket in a Soviet manner. Next time I'll look somewhere else.