Muranovo estate museum
Poet Fyodor Tyutchev estate museum
Museum complex "Estate Muranovo of Feodor Tyutchev" includes:
- The main mansion,
- Outbuilding and kitchen
- The weatherstrip tool
- The house Church of the Saviour.
The Museum has one of the richest collection of furniture in Russia, a large variety of fine materials, a library of more than 9000 books. There are guided tours, temporary exhibitions in the museum.
How to get there by public transport:
By the train from Moscow Yaroslavl station to the station Ashukinsky, then by bus No. 34 to the stop "Museum Muranovo"
The Museum is open daily, except Monday and last Friday of the month (cleaning day) from 10.00 to 18.00. The ticket office is open until 16.30.
27 июля 2006 г. в музее произошел пожар.
Режим работы: ежедневно с 10:00 до 18:00, касса - до 16:30; в субботу - до 21:00; понедельник - выходной.
Тел.: +7 (496) 531-87-37, (496) 531-81-80
Факс: +7 (496) 531-87-37
1) the Territory is very small, almost nowhere to walk
2) the Territory noblegarden - many buildings in poor condition, sidewalks are almost there. No, flower beds, etc.
3) because almost nowhere to walk, then wait for the 2 hour tour had no desire.
4) Expensive price (to pay separately for each floor at very democratic prices)
Of the advantages of the Avenue of oaks...
Easy to drive, before the estate ample free Parking.
To get to the manor house only by guided tour, we had to wait for her start for about an hour.
Manor Park is small but cute.
To get his way from the station Yaroslavl Ashukinskaya directions by bus to the village of Muranovo( stop to the left through the woods about 100m away if you look in the direction of Moscow), a Park facing the bus stop,but the main entrance have to around to the left on the road.)
- Open Street Maps