Hotel «Mayiskiy Sad» in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
This hotel is located in Nizhniy Novgorod, a 15-minute walk from Moskovsky Train Station. Free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception are featured at Hotel Mayiskiy Sad.Hotel «Mayiskiy Sad» belongs to the most beneficial and inexpensive accommodation options in the city, the budget rooms are in great demand among our guests and quickly booked.
LocationKontaktnyy zoopark GRUNDORF is located in 720 m, ~11 min by foot from the hotel. The historical center of the city is in 4.6 km from here.
In roomsTv. In the hot summer period, comfortable conditions in the room are air-conditioned.
Near the hotel there are: Kontaktnyy zoopark GRUNDORF, Muzey Istorii Gzas im. A. s. Popova, Muzey Istorii Gzhd.
Check in time: 12:00. Check out time: 12:00.
Hotel opened in 2012.
The nearest airport to the hotel is Strigino. The distance to it is 14 km
This hotel is located near railway station . The distance to it is 990 m, ~15 min by foot.
Prices on 2017 and booking
- All children are welcome. One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. One older child or adult is charged 25 % of the room stay per night in an extra bed. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1. There is no capacity for cots in the room.
- The total price of the reservation may be charged anytime after booking.
- Please note, if cancelled, modified or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- No special conditions apply for groups.
- Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Pets are not allowed.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Hotel payment options: Visa, Maestro, Euro/Mastercard, American Express
Services and facilities
- Open Street Maps
Think for a temporary stay in the city – this is the best place. The furniture is comfortable, linen changed regularly, the staff did not climb with unnecessary questions, the service is discreet, unobtrusive. Which is very appreciated.
Went to Novgorod on their own, learned in advance that the Parking problems will not happen – for the guests it is free. At night we slept calm and did not flinch alarm. Paid for half Board, after all, not all day in the room sat.
We were able to visit all key places in Novgorod, by using public transport – good location near the main transport interchange allows you to do it when the car just has no desire to ride.
Definitely, if there will be another trip again I will stay here.
The location is convenient, near the metro and stop ground transport. Just do not repeat our mistakes, to go to the best hotel from the subway in a straight line, and then we decided to walk from the station and quite badly strayed. If you walk from the metro, no problem.
For all the saints (the point that the garbage from the rooms to pick up and no one thought).
Cafe and Restaurants near hotel