Apartment «Valencia Luxury Catedral» in Valencia, Spain
Located in Valencia’s old town, just 300 metres from the cathedral, Valencia Luxury Catedral features modern apartments, some with a terrace and views.
LocationThis is the favorite part of the city Valencia among our guests, according to independent reviews of Booking. There is Llotja de la Seda in 490 m, ~7 min by foot from the hotel. The tourist attractions are located within walking distance, which is very convenient if you plan to walk around the city.
In roomsBeautifully decorated cozy rooms are suitable for a full rest and work. The conditioner maintains comfortable conditions in the room during the hot season.
Near the hotel there are: Llotja de la Seda, L’Iber, Museo de los Soldaditos de Plomo, Museu Valencià d'Etnologia.
Check in time: 15:00. Check out time: 11:00.
The nearest beach is La Malvarrosa beach located in 4.5 km
Prices on 2017 and booking
- If cancelled or modified up to 30 days before date of arrival, 30 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- All children are welcome. One child under 1 year stays free of charge when using existing beds. One child under 2 years is charged EUR 25 per stay in a child's cot/crib. One older child or adult is charged EUR 25 per person per night in an extra bed. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
- No special conditions apply for groups.
- WiFi is available in all areas and costs EUR 3 per 24 hours.
- No parking available.
- Pets are not allowed.
- 30 percent of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking. 70 percent of the total amount will be charged at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- Hotel payment options: American Express, Maestro, Visa, Euro/Mastercard
Services and facilities
From seashore 4 km.
- Open Street Maps
Cafe and Restaurants near hotel
Entrevins received our last-minute reservation for 16 (!), accommodated us, prepared a careful, exceptional fixed menu (including vegan and vegetarian options), and provided unmatched service and atmosphere. The food and the wine are exceptional -- perfectly paired and carefully selected.
I wish I could give them 10 stars! A truly wonderful restaurant.
one of the classic resort in the area to look good
Real good food!
Good wine selection
I loved the crab salad with cheese on top. Creamy and flavorful. The artichoke tart was crunchy and I loved that you could actually taste the artichoke! Those were my favorites.
This is Europe, so you really can't say much for service at any restaurant. They don't work for tips here so never expect superb service anywhere.
Service here was friendly and that's all I expect!