Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg in St. Petersburg, Russia
This luxury hotel is located on Nevsky Prospekt, a 2-minute walk from Mayakovsky Metro Station. Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg offers spacious and elegant interiors as well as fine dining.
Property location a stay at Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg places you in the heart of Saint Petersburg, within a walking distance you will find the following attractions and close to Anichkov bridge and the Museum of microminiature "Russian Levsha". Hotel category "5-star" is close and close to Vladimirskaya Church and Stockmann.Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 388 air-conditioned and include a Minibar. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms have free toiletries and a Hairdryer. Conveniences include phones and safes, and blackout Drapes / curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.REC, Spa, premium amenities It offers numerous opportunities for sports and leisure including a health club and other amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and Babysitting/childcare. This hotel also features gift shops/newsstands, a hair salon, and shopping on site. Guests can enjoy a walk or a local bus (surcharge).Cafes and restaurants To enjoy at this hotel include 2 restaurant(s) and a coffee shop/café. In addition, is available round-the-clock room service.Business, other amenities For guests convenience include a business center, limo / town car service, room and Laundry services on arrival. For events include conference rooms and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a Shuttle from the airport.
On the hotel territory: Restaurant, conference rooms, audio visual equipment, secretarial Services, translation Services, Business services, computer rental, Breakfast Available (surcharge), coffee shop, Business centre, terms and Conditions for banquets, Available limo or town car service, Banquet facilities, multiple small meeting rooms, Number of meeting rooms —
Attractions: Tours, Health club, Massage – treatment room(s) Spa treatments
For children: Babysitting or childcare
Check in time: 14:00. Check out time: 12:00.
Hotel opened in 1861.
This hotel is located near railway station Moscovskiy. The distance to it is 810 m, ~12 min by foot.
Prices on 2017 and booking
Single bed(s) - 2, Sofa bed(s) - 1
- If cancelled or modified up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
- All children are welcome. One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- No deposit will be charged.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs RUB 4000 per day.
- Pets are not allowed.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Hotel payment options: Euro/Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Maestro, Visa
Services and facilities
- Open Street Maps
1) the Hotel is very convenient for all modes of transport and tourist business. (very important during the holidays because of traffic jams and road closures in St. Petersburg).
2) Elegant nutcrackers and other decorations in the lobby.
3) Live music in the lobby.
4) the staff no complaints.
1) the Lighting was quite weak and not suitable for working with documents and not corny enough.
2) Also there was constant noise at night from the air vents.
3) During colonization, the most popular clock (12:30-14:00) at the door doesn't have a doorman and Luggage trolleys. (Fortunately, the reception's already done that and helped with that.)
4) Sometimes hang the sound on the TV, later this problem was gone.
5) Inconveniently located outlet.
The bathroom has no shower heads, is not critical, but it is strange, or water from above or from below, not from used.
High Style hotel with amazing decoration and huge lobby.
Gwood rooms, modern !
Used the executive lounge which was good place to have a short brake, taste somthing good and have great all kinds of coffee, great service and attitude all over from reception to room service.
Enjoyed a 4 night stay , all was very good.
You are in the middle of the main street full if shops and resturants.
Highly Recomended - a real 5 star hotel !
Enjoyed it just great the staff is great
Cafe and Restaurants near hotel