Hotel «Amran» in Gagra, Abkhazia
This hotel is located in Gagra, just 100 metres from the Black Sea beach. An outdoor pool and a children’s playground are featured at Amran Hotel.
The hotel is located in the centre of Gagra, near eucalyptus Avenue Old Gagra. Due to its location ideal for families and business travelers
Location: in the centre of Gagra, a 40.5 km from the railway station or the airport in Adler, 24.5 km from the Russian-Abkhazian border.
Consists of 4 storeys.
A total of 34 rooms.
Beach: public pebble, 85 m from the hotel, the first coastal line. Beach service: extra Charge: sun beds, umbrellas. Between the beach and the hotel is a road.
On the hotel territory: an outdoor heated pool, indoor heated pool, free wifi, secure Parking, Valet - charge, café
For children: children's Playground
Check in time: 14:00. Check out time: 12:00.
The distance to the nearest airport is 41 km.
Prices on 2017 and booking
Single bed(s) - 2
- Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
- All children are welcome. One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. One child from 6 to 14 years is charged 80 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds. One child under 14 years is charged 60 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed. One older child or adult is charged 80 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
- WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
- 30 percent of the total amount may be charged anytime after booking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, 30 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 70 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Hotel payment options: Visa, Euro/Mastercard, American Express
Services and facilities
From seashore 90 m, ~1 min by foot. The beach is public, peeble. The hotel is located on first line from the shore.
- Open Street Maps