Andante Hotel in Prague, Czech
Andante Hotel is a popular choice amongst travelers in Prague, whether exploring or just passing through. Offering a variety of facilities and services, the hotel provides all you need for a good night's sleep. Take advantage of the hotel's free Wi-Fi in all rooms, kitchen, 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas. Guestrooms are fitted with all the amenities you need for a good night's sleep. In some of the rooms, guests can find carpeting, internet access – wireless (complimentary), heating, wake-up service, desk. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Andante Hotel combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Prague unforgettable.
Quiet hotel for a family holiday. Small cozy rooms, friendly atmosphere and warm welcome.
Location: in Prague city centre, 17 km from the airport.
Consists of a 6-storey building.
A total of 32 rooms.
On the hotel territory: Wi-Fi free of charge, Parking charge, Breakfast, restaurant, bar, currency exchange, Luggage storage, meeting room for 12 persons, business center, gift shop, Elevator, safety Deposit boxes
For children: cot on request free of charge
Check in time: 14:00. Check out time: 12:00.
This hotel is located near railway station Prague Main Railway Station. The distance to it is 1.2 km.
Prices on 2017 and booking
Single bed(s) - 2
Single bed(s) - 3
Single bed(s) - 2, Sofa bed(s) - 1
Single bed(s) - 2
- No deposit will be charged.
- Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- If cancelled or modified up to 2 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
- Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 20 per day.
- All children are welcome. All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. All older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per person per night for extra beds. The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 2.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Hotel payment options: JCB, Maestro, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, Visa, American Express
Services and facilities
- Open Street Maps
I don't recommend at all
It's situated near the main station (about 5 - 10 min walk), 3 min from Wenceslas Square. For this location the fares a pretty good. In the street you can also find red light locations but from outside you don't notice any business going on. There were no girls on the streets so it does not bother you at all. The rooms are quite clean, the interior is not modern but absolutely ok if you just stay there to sleep. The is not much traffic on the street so it's not noisy. The personell at the reception desk was friendly and helpful. The breakfast (buffet) war pretty ok and contained: coffee, tee, juice, different kinds of bread/ rolls, cheese, ham, jam, honey, bacon, fried eggs, tomatoes, cucumber, fruits, cereals and such.
I would stay here again if I was looking for a hotel near the center of Prague.
Cafe and Restaurants near hotel