Neiburgs Hotel in Riga, Latvia
The Art-Nouveau-style, 4-star Neiburgs Hotel is located in the heart of Riga’s Old Town, next to the Dom Cathedral. It offers 55 luxurious, air-conditioned apartments with a kitchenette.
Plenty of light and space, authentic art nouveau details, comfortable design furniture, romantic views of the Old Town and amenities that will meet all the modern requirements.
The hotel features a gourmet restaurant Neiburgs. Its menu is defined by flavours popular in Latvia and use of seasonal locally sourced ingredients from Riga Central Market and Latvian farmers, as well as carefully selected imported products.
Neiburgs Hotel also offers 3 conference rooms to accommodate up to 50 guests, and both include modern audiovisual equipment and Free wireless Internet.
Check in time: 14:00-00:00. Check out time: 01:00-12:00.
Hotel opened in 1903, renovated in 2010.
The nearest airport to the hotel is Riga International. The distance to it is 8.9 km
The nearest beach is Ķīpsalas pludmale located in 1.1 km
Prices on 2017 and booking
- Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges are applicable.
- When booking for more than 10 persons, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- If cancelled or modified up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
- Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
- No deposit will be charged.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- All children are welcome. Up to two children under 3 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. One child from 3 to 12 years is charged EUR 37 per person per night in an extra bed. One further older child or adult is charged EUR 80 per person per night in an extra bed. Up to two children under 3 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1. The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 2.
- Hotel payment options: American Express, Maestro, Visa, Euro/Mastercard
Services and facilities
- Open Street Maps
Breakfast was tasty with a large variety.
The room was great. It was large and clean with a sofa and two beds as well as a deal for you to place your laptop on or simply sit and read a book. The room had a small kitchen which was really helpful.
And not to forget - the location which is simply amazing, the hotel is close to everything!
The dishes were just perfect: right size, well-finished arrangement, reasonable price and just delicious.
We sat inside, it was quiet as I like and the waiter was friendly.
After the dinner we were just happy.
Tar-tar of salmon - not enough tasty sauce ...