Grand Hotel Plovdiv in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Situated at the heart of Plovdiv, on the side of river Maritsa, Grand Hotel Plovdiv looks out towards Plovdiv Old Town and the picturesque Rhodope Mountains.
A comfortable city hotel for business trips and family vacations. A large selection of restaurants and leisure options.
Location: in the city of Plovdiv, 16 km from the airport.
Consists of one 10-storey building.
All 321 suites.
Pets are allowed (extra charge).
On the hotel territory: meeting rooms, 2 restaurant, cafe, bar, Parking, indoor pool, Spa, currency exchange, beauty salon, Wi-Fi for free
Attractions: Spa treatments, Solarium , sauna for a fee, massage fee, charge Jacuzzi, Solarium for a fee and fitness center fee, thalassotherapy charge, Billiards, nightclub
For children: baby cot on request, play areas
Check in time: 14:00. Check out time: 12:00.
Hotel opened in 1977.
Prices on 2017 and booking
Extra-large double bed(s) (Super-king size) - 1, Sofa bed(s) - 1
- All children are welcome. One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds. Up to two children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs. One adult is charged 70 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed. One child from 2 to 12 years stays free of charge in an extra bed. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1. The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 2.
- Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
- No deposit will be charged.
- Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 7.70 per day.
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- If cancelled or modified up to 18:00 on the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
- Hotel payment options: American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club
Services and facilities
The hotel also has fitness.
- Open Street Maps
But for traveling it's good place big rooms swimming pool nice shopping stores in center of town.
- rooms and the bathroom are clean
- tv available, LCD 32'
- no bed bugs
- very nice wallpaper, looks and feels like silky
- the breakfast was modest variety but enough: tomato and cucumber, horrible olives, limited selection of salami, oats, orange juice only, water, ness coffee, cream
- receptions are not smiling, but are formal
- nice location, "happy" restaurant chain nearby, supermarket also
- 10 min walk from the bus stop
- save location
Cafe and Restaurants near hotel
Definitely to recommend if you are not looking for traditional food.