Grand Hotel Plovdiv in Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Situated at the heart of Plovdiv, on the side of river Maritsa, Grand Hotel Plovdiv looks out towards Plovdiv Old Town and the picturesque Rhodope Mountains.
A comfortable city hotel for business trips and family vacations. A large selection of restaurants and leisure options.
Location: in the city of Plovdiv, 16 km from the airport.
Consists of one 10-storey building.
All 321 suites.
Pets are allowed (extra charge).
On the hotel territory: meeting rooms, 2 restaurant, cafe, bar, Parking, indoor pool, Spa, currency exchange, beauty salon, Wi-Fi for free
Attractions: Spa treatments, Solarium , sauna for a fee, massage fee, charge Jacuzzi, Solarium for a fee and fitness center fee, thalassotherapy charge, Billiards, nightclub
For children: baby cot on request, play areas
Check in time: 14:00. Check out time: 12:00.
Hotel opened in 1977.
Prices on 2018 and booking
Services and facilities
The hotel also has fitness.
a reception. The SPA complex is good. Somethings to be done with the entry card system _ it is unacceptable for 3 days 4 times to complain the card does not work
But for traveling it's good place big rooms swimming pool nice shopping stores in center of town.
- rooms and the bathroom are clean
- tv available, LCD 32'
- no bed bugs
- very nice wallpaper, looks and feels like silky
- the breakfast was modest variety but enough: tomato and cucumber, horrible olives, limited selection of salami, oats, orange juice only, water, ness coffee, cream
- receptions are not smiling, but are formal
- nice location, "happy" restaurant chain nearby, supermarket also
- 10 min walk from the bus stop
- save location